Rubberflex expansion joints are hand-built and custom designed to your application. Made from autoclave vulcanised rubber, these expansion joints provide vibration dampening and thermal expansion, as well as accommodating misalignment of pipeline connections.
Movement of rubber lined expansion joints are designed to accommodate axial extension and compression, angular movement, lateral deflection and torsional movement.
Standard Rubberflex expansion joints cover pipe sizes from 50mm to 1500mm. Depending on your application, we can customise with:
- Various liner and cover materials
- Mild steel or stainless steel flanges
- With or without control rods
- Heavily reinforced arches to providing resilience at the hinge point
- Condenser expansion joints
- Pump connectors
- Vibration control
- Tank connectors
- Power stations
- Water treatment
- Petro chemical
- Sewage treatment